Al Ain City Tour
No nned print voucher
Easy booking form
Customize pickup time
Best tour itinerary
Family discount offer
- Visit the "Garden City" of the UAE, known for its lush parks
- Take in the beautiful Hajar Mountains on the UAE border.
- Take a cool stroll through a classic oasis.
- Visit the Al Ain Fort, Jebel Hafeet (the tallest peak separating two nations), the Hili Archaeological Park, and the hot springs in Al Ain.
Al Ain one Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai, Sharjah
Discover the city's historical significance with a guide as you visit the birthplace of the UAE's first president.
Al Ain, the second largest city in Abu Dhabi and one of its most well-liked tourist destinations, is referred to as the Garden City since it is the greenest location in the kingdom. The tour includes stops at the Al Ain Palace Museum, where you can view a sizable collection of historical artefacts unearthed from the Grand Hili archaeological site. These artefacts include gold pendants dating back to the second millennium and a reconstruction of a tomb from the Bronze Age. It also includes a trip to Grand Hili, which is where Sheikh Zayed, who was important in the establishment of the UAE, lived.
A drive up the Jebel Hafeel, the tallest peak in the United Arab Emirates, is one of the tour's highlights. You'll be rewarded to stunning vistas of the surrounding desert once you're up there. Many people stop at the hot springs at the base of the mountain along the drive to soak their feet in the healing waters. The Al Ain Zoo, where the last white lions and tigers are kept, is the final stop. The Zoo's layout enables visitors to comfortably approach the animals, and there are sizable sections set aside for garden settings where people can promenade. Your hotel will be dropped off and picked up as part of the excursion.
Al Ain Tour itinerary
- Pick from your location
- Al Ain Meuseum
- Al Ain Oasis
- Al Ain Fort
- visit to Archaeological Park
- Al Ain Mall -OR- Bawadi Mall
- Camel Market
- Hot Water Springs
- Al Ain Zoo
- Border of Oman
- Jabel Hafeet Mountain ( second highest mountain in uae )
- Drop back your Location
Al Ain Tour Package Deals
|8 hours full day
|Daily morning departure
|08:45 :-To-: 09:00 AM
|05:15 :-To-: 05:30 PM
|Anywhere in dubai, sharjah
|Cold drinks, soft juice, water
Check Date To Book Tour
| Per Child
| Per Person
instant confirmation email
Last minute tour available
Pay cash on tour day accept
24/7 call whatsapp Support
Direct tour service provider
UAE City Sightseeing Tours
- Child ticket: Ages 3 to 10 / children under 3 years old may accompany their parents at no cost.
- Al Ain Zoo admission is included in the purchase, and your tour guide will offer you a ticket to enter the zoo.
- Refreshments will include cold beverages, soft drinks, water bottles, and mango, pineapple, and guava juice.
- If you have five or more people and wish to set your own time to begin the trip, we can do so.
- Discounted private car tours are offered.
- We offer pick-up and delivery from Dubai's Port Rashid cruise terminal.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to book; if it's just you, the cost will be 500 dirham, including pick-up and drop-off.
- If you prefer to pay cash, you can make a reservation by phone or online and pay the guide directly when you pick them up.
- Where will Guide meet you? Guide #, Car #, and all other details will be sent to you via email and WhatsApp message.
- wherever you are staying in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman, as well as wherever you wish us to drop you off after the trip.
- Some folks question if we'll stop at each spot, or if we'll just go past.
Answer ) No, sitting in a car all day is not comfortable. In order to allow the tourists enough time to explore and take photos, our guide will show them tourist spots during stops that last 15 to 20 minutes.