Six Emirates Tour in a Day
Show mobile voucher
Easy booking form
Last minute available
Best tour itinerary
Group discount price
Cash / Credit card
Free Wifi Access
- Visit UAE's largest and oldest fortified castles.
- Discover some of the city's little-known facts with this guide.
- Pass along Khor Fakkan's immaculate beach and pause at the vintage Friday Market
6 Emirates Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Explore UAE best attractions in a day tour with local expert professional guide
With this full-day tour that visits some of the most well-known attractions in six of the UAE's emirates, you can take advantage of the finest that the United Arab Emirates has to offer. You will visit numerous locations of historical and cultural interest on the tour, which begins in Dubai and ends in Fujeirah.
Ajman Museum, which is housed in what was formerly an eighteenth-century fort, Fujeirah Museum, whose exhibits include archaeological discoveries dating back as far as the sixth millennium, and the revered Al Badiyah Mosque, which is thought to be the oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates, are some of the highlights of the tour.
The famed Masafi Friday Market, which is open seven days a week and sells a wide variety of commodities but is most known for its native carpets from countries like Iran and Pakistan, will also be open to tour participants. The Six Emirates Tour in a Day is the best option if you only have a short amount of time to spend in the UAE or want to get a rapid overview of the many fantastic tourist spots there.
Full day tour itinerary
- Pick from your location
- Dubai Creek
- Jumeirah Mosque (PS)
- Burj Al Arab (PS)
- Atlantis the Palm
- Burj Khalifa
- Jumeirah Beach
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Sharjah Corniche & Qanat al Qasba
- Fish Market & Central Souk
- Islamic Art Museum
- Drive through Quaran Roundabout
- Ajman museum
- Ajman Beach
- Ajman Gold Souq
- Drive through Umm al Quwain
- RAK Queen Palace
- Stopover at Banaya tree hotel
- Bidiya Mosque
- Drive through ( Ras Al Khaima Red Dunes )
- Fujairah Museum
- Kashmir Art gallery
- Khorfakkan Beach
- Fujairah Fort
- Friday Market
- Drop off at your location
6 Emirates Tour Package
|12 hours full day
|Daily morning departure
|07:30 :-To-: 08:00 AM
|07:45 :-To-: 08:00 PM
|Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman
|Cold drinks, soft juice, water
|Air-conditioned, Neat seats
|Licensed & English speaking
Check Date To Book Tour
| Per Child
| Per Person
Customize pick drop time
No booking credit card fee
instant confirmation email
24/7 Call whatsapp support
UAE City Sightseeing Tours
- Child ticket: Age 4 -to- 10 / Below 4 years are free
- All vehicles are air conditioner & clean comfortable seats
- Need 2 Persons booking, one person tour price with pick drop is 700 Dirham
- The above mention spots will have 15-20 minutes stop to visit and photography
- We do accept cash also, You can book online via booking form and pay direct to guide on tour day at pick up
- if you not have local number or whatsapp, kindly write in booking form, what is best way to contacting you.
- For 4 or more persons we provide private 4x4 car. During city sightseeing on tourist spots wherever you want spend
more time, feel free visit. Guide shall give you proper time.
- Full day tour duration is 12 Hours. we will pick you between 7:30 to 07:45 AM. so you can can spend more time
visit around. if you want decide your own time to start tour, we can pick you at your desire time.
- Pick & Drop is include, Anywhere in dubai, sharjah, ajman you are staying or wherever you want us pick you, our Guide shall come to picking and after tour drop back at your location.
- We do pick & drop from dubai airport and cruise terminal dubai port rashid, if you have stopover more then 12 hours and want See UAE, we can arrange tour. share your details in booking form, our teams shall get back you with tour itinerary and details.
People ask query, will we sit in 4x4 car or van from pick up till tour finish?
Answer => No it's not like that, During city sightseeing tour, our guide shall stop and give you proepr time to showing for visit and photography.